Reaction score
Item Name: FT LMT/Geissele URGI with extras

Zip Code: 30165

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Other Ar15s, multi gun deal, rifles + cash

Caliber: 5.56 NATO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just testing the waters. This is a nice setup with no expense spared. Everything is new and was purchased within the last 6 months.
Lower receiver
  • Full factory built LMT defender lower
  • Geissele SSA trigger
  • Geissele 5 axis trigger gaurd
  • Radian Ambi safety
  • Magpul K2+ grip
  • LMT Sopmod stock
  • Geissele Super 42 buffer and spring
Upper receiver

• Full factory Geissele built URGI “near clone”
  • Trijicon MRO patrol
  • Troy Fde buis
  • Surefire Scout M300C in a thorntail Mount
The Urgi upper consists of a 14.5 Daniel defense CHF Midlength Barrel, Surefire 4 prong flash hider (pinned and welded), Geissele super gas block with bomb proof installation (set screwed and pinned), Geissle BCG and Airborne charging handle.

I have the box for the URGI and all accessories but not the lower. It came in a generic shipping box and a bag. I have the orignal LMT Ergo grip, LMT 2 stage trigger, trigger gaurd and safety if wanted. This is a quality setup and no expense was spared. The rifle is in excellent shape and has sat in my safe since I bought everything. Just testing the waters and seeing what’s out there. I will get more pictures tomorrow but it’s the rifle on the left.
I’m willing to trade just the rifle, rifle with all accessories, in stock form, whatever you want to do. May also consider trading just the upper for another quality upper + or - as needed.

Pictures:
428cc706-b13e-4611-8893-833dd32cf620-jpeg.2320447

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom