• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FT Looking to see if there is any integrity left here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a load of crap...

Sell me your house at what you bought it for in 1958...

ANYONE who owns something, that for WHATEVER reason appreciates substantially, is more than entitled to the financial gain.

Lol, sell me your investment portfolio for what you contributed to your 401k. Wait, not the best example these days...

Integrity? Yours is self serving. Why do you deserve my charity? We are a community of gun enthusiasts is true. But we also barter and trade, looking to get the best deal for ourselves. You don't recognize that.

I would not steal from anyone on this site, but if a sane adult wants to make a trade in my favor by his own free will - who here would say no?

We aren't selling scarce, life saving medicine. These are hobby toys.

foolishness.

Integrity? Yours is self serving. Why do you deserve my charity? We are a community of gun enthusiasts is true. But we also barter and trade, looking to get the best deal for ourselves. You don't recognize that.

I would not steal from anyone on this site, but if a sane adult wants to make a trade in my favor by his own free will - who here would say no?

We aren't selling scarce, life saving medicine. These are hobby toys.

foolishness.

Exactly. Do you see muscle car collectors swooning together in brotherly love and selling their classics for 1966 prices? I have enjoyed my time here and have made some great deals and friends. This current outcry of what's fair is depressing. It's reminiscent of these hippy occupy movements and our current soon to be tax code.

If you are against the free market or feel that making a profit due to increased demand means there is a lack of integrity, then maybe America isn't the place for you.

There is a huge difference between jacking up the price of a Pmag versus selling generators for double the price in the wake of a hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom