• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Looking to trade on of my M85NP's for something different

h34choctaw

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...of-my-m85nps-for-something-different.1665975/
Item Name: FT Looking to trade on of my M85NP's for something different

Zip Code: 30518

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: CZ Evo, Roni, Glock 26/19, MPA 930 DMG, Ruger PC9, Mossberg Shockwave, mini Draco’s, Pak 9

Caliber: 223/5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have two M85NP’s set up differently but I’d trade either one. I have $1000 in each of them because I had a gunsmith go through them, straighten and repin all the gas blocks and silver solder all the pins. I’d be willing to take one and mix & match the furniture from either one of these for something that would work. They are based on the RPK but with a 10” chrome-lined barrel and chambered in .223. Capable of feeding from both plastic and metal AR magazines flawlessly. Both have Sig SBX braces. One has a folding “stock” adapter. I can throw in 5 Pmag 30-end mags as well. A Texas Weapon Systems Gen 2 scope rail on one of them and a rail tube mount scope rail milled out of billet aluminum on the other. Primary Arms Red Dot on the gas tube mount. Surefire G2X Tac light with remote switch on the one with a light. The foreends were milled by Dave’s Gunsmithing in Cumming with a factory Saiga forend on one and a SGM Saiga forend on the other.

What’s interesting about these is that the manufacturer is no longer making them and they will dry up. It’s the only AK out there that uses AR mags. I bought them as a SHTF gun to be able to digest ANY crap ammo I can get my hands on. If the AR guys can’t digest it this will-lacquered coated, steel, whatever. They both have features that I like and could roll either way.

Looking for one of combination of a CZ EVO pistol, the newer Ruger PC9, the MPA 930DMG Glock-fed mag model, Glock 26/19's, Mossberg Shockwave, any of the Glock-mag fed carbines/pistols in 9MM, Pak 9, or the mini Draco. Like I mentioned above I have $800-$1000 so a trade value in that range with one or a combination of would work.

Attached Files:

Pictures:
m85a-jpeg.1595088

m85b-jpeg.1595089

m85c-jpeg.1595090

m85e-jpeg.1595092

Back
Top Bottom