Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
37   3
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Para ordnance black ops p14-45
Traded pending meet

Zip Code: 30721

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Single stack 1911 in 45acp . I will entertain any offer made.

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Very nice para black ops 45. Great shooter and Very accurate. It's got an accessory rail, trijicon night sights,ambidextrous extended thumb safeties,full length guide rod,skeletonized trigger and hammer,adjustable trigger for pre-travel,factory VZ G10 grips,also a set of hogue wrap around grips with finger grooves. Comes with 2-14 round mags but no case.
I will entertain any offer made but my top number 1 goal is to trade for another 1911 5" railed 45acp. Btw i can add guns or cash a trade that's worth more than mine. I like ARs,sigs,hk usp models,Springfield xds, FN fnx ,etc..
Pictures:
20190204_073531-jpg.2018567

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Since they went out of business the value has been going up. Bud's sold a used one 3 weeks ago for $1600. I don't know how they pulled that off but they did. I guess the old saying is true, "there's a dummy born every minute". Lol he was shopping online at Bud's that day and for a firearm of all things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom