Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Remington model 600 308

Zip Code: 30134

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Marlin 444 or 45/70

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Remington 600 in great shape and shoots good. I am keeping the scope and looking to trade for a marlin 444 or 45/70.

Pictures:
9705D6F6-27EE-4507-A5EB-18AE14A24572.jpeg
E998EB90-8CF9-410D-B8F3-1BCDF85E906D.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Remington 600 in great shape and shoots good. I am keeping the scope and looking to trade for a marlin 444 or 45/70.
I love these 600's. My Dad ordered and bought a 308 in 1965. He got the rifle, a Bushnell 4x scope, Weaver mounts, a leather military sling, and a box of Peter's 180 grain round nose ammo for $75.10. My how the times have changed. At 5-years old, my love for the 600's as well as guns started. When my Dad turned 85, he quit hunting, and he gave me the rifle. Since then and even before then, I have bought several of these rifles in different calibers, some I have hunted with, but I have them set aside to pass down to my grandchildren. Just a little bit of his legacy and mine to pass along to them. If I had a Marlin 444 or 45-70, this rifle would be in that collection to pass on as well. Good luck with your trade. Someone will be getting a beautiful piece of history to add to their own legacy.

I love these 600's. My Dad ordered and bought a 308 in 1965. He got the rifle, a Bushnell 4x scope, Weaver mounts, a leather military sling, and a box of Peter's 180 grain round nose ammo for $75.10. My how the times have changed. At 5-years old, my love for the 600's as well as guns started. When my Dad turned 85, he quit hunting, and he gave me the rifle. Since then and even before then, I have bought several of these rifles in different calibers, some I have hunted with, but I have them set aside to pass down to my grandchildren. Just a little bit of his legacy and mine to pass along to them. If I had a Marlin 444 or 45-70, this rifle would be in that collection to pass on as well. Good luck with your trade. Someone will be getting a beautiful piece of history to add to their own legacy.
True that!

I’d be interested if n a ruger 44 carbine as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom