unheard

Default rank <1250 posts
Get busy living or get busy dying.
47   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Romanian Mini Draco w/ brace

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1500 / Tavor, Nice AR-10 in .308, a KEL-TEC RFB, or a CZ BREN 2 (doubt I'd get this lol). Also open to other cool guns, but really focusing on 308's. Can add mags and ammo for the right deal.

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Romanian Mini Draco w/ Brace in 7.62x39

By contacting me you are indicating that you are a GA resident who is legal to purchase this firearm.

Also, I will only do business with Traders who have positive feedback and accounts older than 1 month.

Looking to even out my ammo to gun ratio with a nice .308 rifle. This is a great little gun, and has been super reliable with no issues. This is not the American made VSKA piece of junk Draco, this Draco was manufactured in Romania by Romarm/Cugir and imported by CAI.

I'm looking for either a KEL-TEC RFB, CZ BREN 2 (a stretch), or a nice AR-10 in 308. You can always offer me something else, and I might take it into consideration, but it would have to be something really appealing to me. I can add mags and ammo for the right deal. Let me know what you've got!

Pictures:
mmacgp.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom