• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Ruger GP100

sender6

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-ruger-gp100.1489358/
Item Name: FT Ruger GP100

Zip Code: 30183

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Below.

Caliber: 357 Magnum/38 Special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hi,
I have decided to post one of my Ruger revolvers. The revolver is a GP100 with a blued 6" barrel. It has Wolff springs throughout and is very smooth with no stacking. I hate to use the term Like New in Box, but it is. It is currently set up with a C-More Railway sight with a 2 MOA dot, but has not yet been zeroed since the sight is new. This is the rheostat version if you are curious. I have used this as a range toy and routinely get 2-2.5" groups at 100m, 1-1.5" at 50m using 158-180gr bullets. I keep telling myself that I am going to shoot deer or hogs with it, but somehow have never got around to it. Anyway, the revolver will come with the box, docs, lock, both Houge and OEM grips, additional fiber optic "light pipes" for the front sight, the Weigand rail system, a Weaver 2X pistol scope with rings( not pictured) and the C-More. The C-More has the box, tools, and instructions as well. For those who are interested, it takes 5 minutes and a hex wrench to convert between iron sights and the optics system.
As far as trades go, I am fairly open. I like older Ruger rifles and revolvers, weird caliber stuff, old military rifles (especially high quality sporters). Also, Sig Sauer pistols. Other than those, just ask.
I really need a Ruger Compact bolt action in any configuration.
PM me if you might be interested or want to chat.
Thanks.

Pictures:
imgp1141-jpg.1287449

imgp1142-jpg.1287450

imgp1143-jpg.1287451

imgp1146-jpg.1287453

Back
Top Bottom