• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Ruger SR556 Takedown with Vortex

OFace12

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-ruger-sr556-takedown-with-vortex.1513413/
Item Name: FT Ruger SR556 Takedown with Vortex

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Quality Over/Under 12 guage - Trade value around $1500

Caliber: 223/556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Seeing the interest in someone trading me a quality over/under in 12 gauge for my Ruger SR556 Takedown. I'm going to get into sporting clays more and would love to finally get a quality gun to use. The perfect trade would be an 828U in 26-28".

I'll load some pictures when I get home and get this out of the safe, but this is what it will be:

- Ruger SR-556 Takedown with the Ruger bag
- Vortex 3x Spitfire optic (illuminated etched reticle. Black (off), red, or green). Probably one of my favorite optics.
- American Defense QD mount for the Vortex (holds zero perfectly)
- Ruger flip up backup sights
- Magpul AFG
- 3 30 round PMAGs, non-window

I've put approx 250 rounds through the gun without any issues whatsoever. Very clean rifle with the piston system. I was extremely impressed with this rifle and it's ability to hold zero while removing the barrel from the upper using the QD and the optic from the upper using the QD.

Work in Suwanee. Live in Hoschton. Everywhere in between on a daily basis. I'd be willing to make a drive for the right trade.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 46
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 46
Back
Top Bottom