Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Sig MPX Gen 2

Zip Code: 30188

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2100 for MPX, 4 mags and collapsible stock, 1900 without stock
Trade Value or Items Looking For: CZ Bren, Galil ACE, Steyr AUG

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Picked this up in a trade recently and it's neat, but just wanna put it out there in case what I really want is available. This is a Gen 2 with an 8" barrel, keymod handguard, and folding brace, Magpul Pro flip up iron sights. Can add collapsible stock if desired. Only thing missing from factory is the flash hider it simply has a thread protector on it right now. Will be keeping the current pictured accessories except the Pic rail attachment that the flashlight is currently sitting on. Have 2 30 rounders and 2 20 round mags all Sig branded and all that good stuff. Looking for a Galil ACE preferably in 7.62 or a CZ Bren possibly with mags/ammo swap and all that. Will be picky on trades because I really like it and don't mind keeping it, the Galil or Bren are just what I am ultimately after right now

Pictures:
20220101_150435.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom