• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT ~ ~Smith and Wesson Model Boxed 34-1 nice Blued 4in Pinned 1980 .22LR

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...34-1-nice-blued-4in-pinned-1980-22lr.2514917/
Item Name: FT ~ ~Smith and Wesson Model Boxed 34-1 nice Blued 4in Pinned 1980 .22LR

Zip Code: 30601

Item is for: Trade Only

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Very nice smith Revolvers, Rugers, Colts, Brownings, Glocks, No ARs or AKs can add or take cash.

Caliber: .22 Long Rifle

Willing to Ship: Yes

Picked this fine Smith up from another member and have had a trade bug recently so without further adieu. Smith & Wesson Model 34, chambered in .22 Long Rifle! This wheelgun features a 4" barrel, adj. sight system, and gorgeous polished blue finish!! This example remains in good condition showing some signs of handling and use. The only issue this fine revolver has is that it has some wear on the cylinder from sitting in the box all these years. Grips are about 20 off from the serial so I believe they are still what it shipped with from the factory. This offering is complete with the original numbers matching box with paperwork as shown. Mechanically the revolver is in excellent condition with no issues and Bank vault lockup and timing.

Located currently in Athens, GA, travel to Rome several times a month.

Please contact me through PM if interested or If you have any Questions us PM

All positive comments welcome below.

Thanks for looking a stay safe!!

5bfJk3o.jpg

zVnNN7F.jpg

jFAj4NH.jpg

Pxu0L54.jpg

U0hGsJN.jpg

Mv3Ne3i.jpg

3eiOp7s.jpg

sT59Cey.jpg

Cppq6fB.jpg

22s are fun. Had a Colt diamondback that I traded for a Smith 357 about 30 years ago. Damn, I wish I hadn’t done that!!
Depending on the 357 they might be worth about the same these days. Smiths have been crazy this is one of the last ones that are still under 1K. Almost all your K, L, and N have been bringing a lot recently at auction. Regardless, though nothing quite like a .22lr revolver

Back
Top Bottom