• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Springfield XDs 9mm Bi-tone 4.0

DaveLively

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-springfield-xds-9mm-bi-tone-4-0.1408521/
Item Name: FT Springfield XDs 9mm Bi-tone 4.0

Zip Code: 30044

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock 43. Not interested in other trades at this time.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Just a peek at your carry permit of GA drivers license.

Item Description: This is a Springfield XDs 9mm Bi-tone 4.0 with a stainless steel slide and 4 inch barrel. It has a fiber optic front sight and white dots at the rear. It comes with 1 – 7 round magazines, 2 – 8 round magazines and 2 – 9 round magazines. The extended magazines all have both back straps. It also comes with both size back straps for the gun, the factory plastic holster and mag carrier, spare fiber optic inserts for the front sight and the factory case. The owner’s manual and paperwork are missing.

I got this gun in a trade and only put about 200 rounds through it but the previous owner(s) carried and shot it too. The gun is in good shape but has some wear. There is some slight finish wear on the take down lever, grip safety and on the top of the sights. The right side of the gun has a few very small dings as if it was dropped on to something hard once. Look at the larger pictures here for details. When I got the gun the rear sights were dingy so I put a bit of white-out into each of the rear dots to brighten them up.

The gun has a reputation for great reliability and was 100% reliable for the limited amount of shooting I did with it.

I am trading this gun because it is heavier than I prefer. The ONLY trade I am interested in right now is for a Glock 43. I strongly prefer guns that are unmodified with the only exception being sights.

I live in Lawrenceville but am frequently near Ellijay or Dawsonville on weekends. If you are a RBGC member we can meet there. Peek at drivers license or carry permit.

If you are interested please contact me via private message.

i1042_photobucket_com_albums_b427_DaveLively_XDsODT_XDs_10_zpsjsjqbmzx_jpg__.jpg

i1042_photobucket_com_albums_b427_DaveLively_XDsODT_XDs_12_zpsznophyhy_jpg___.jpg

i1042_photobucket_com_albums_b427_DaveLively_XDsODT_XDs_13_zpsz4wnfelh_jpg__.jpg

i1042_photobucket_com_albums_b427_DaveLively_XDsODT_XDs_14_zpssbortvgu_jpg__.jpg

i1042_photobucket_com_albums_b427_DaveLively_XDsODT_XDs_15_zpssedtjb3h_jpg__.jpg

i1042_photobucket_com_albums_b427_DaveLively_XDsODT_XDs_16_zpstoilh8of_jpg__.jpg

i1042_photobucket_com_albums_b427_DaveLively_XDsODT_XDs_17_zpsvkvvgkz9_jpg__.jpg

i1042_photobucket_com_albums_b427_DaveLively_XDsODT_XDs_18_zpsrpinjmqv_jpg__.jpg

i1042_photobucket_com_albums_b427_DaveLively_XDsODT_XDs_11_zpsj6z3n11d_jpg__.jpg

i1042_photobucket_com_albums_b427_DaveLively_XDsODT_XDsSlide_10_zpsntmryazo_jpg__.jpg

Back
Top Bottom