tankjake1977

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
40   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Suzuki 250 EF

Zip Code: 30253

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: A nice generator,Rifles in 308, 223, 5.56, 76 2 x 39, Revolvers or semi's in .357,.44,.40. .9. I'm really not sure, just shoot me an offer

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a 1985 Suzuki 250 EF for trade today. It has front and rear racks, storage compartments under the rear racks, and the tires are in great shape. I know it's a 250, but I'm 6'1" and 250 lbs and it has carried me and many, many deer out of the woods. It's electric start and pull start, however I have always used the pull start. It does not have a battery. The bad… it has always started extremely easily and ran great, however the last couple times I used it, after it heats up it doesn't want to idol again. It still starts and idols great until it gets really warm and then you have to keep the RPMs up or give it a little choke if you don't want to shut off. I'm pretty sure it's just a carb adjustment. Im getting rid of it because I got a golf cart and I'm moving and don't have any time to fix it and really don't want to store it. Let me know what you're thinking for trade. I would consider a cash offer, but would rather trade.
Thanks for looking

Pictures:
image-jpg.970445

image-jpg.970446

image-jpg.970447

image-jpg.970448

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom