• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT TTissot Men's Blue Chronograph Dial Yellow Gold Watch

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...e-chronograph-dial-yellow-gold-watch.1389820/
View attachment 1099250 View attachment 1099252 View attachment 1099254 Item Name: FT-Reduced again- Tissot Men's Blue Chronograph Dial Yellow Gold Watch

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $500

Willing to Ship: yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Tissot (Swiss Made) Watch , they no longer make this model, and am looking to trade it for preferably but not limited to, a S & W SS 629 or Nickle Model 29, 44 mag, preferably a 4" barrel, I carried one as a LEO back in the 70's and would like to have one now, also a fullsice/tactical, XD/XDM 9 with mags welcome, the watch retailed for $1,700, 5 or 6 years ago and is at Jarreds now for the lifetime battery, cleaning and pressure testing, just got it back from Jared's, , so offer away if you think its your style. Watch has crystal clear sapphire crystal. It was only worn on special occasions and I didn't do very many of those except for Church every Sunday, only wear showing is on buckle at back. of band. Make offers for other guns of equal value

Pictures:
Model per Jared's in on back of case and is a/ T362/462
More photo's available via PM is interested, this one is right out of the Jared's bag.

Back
Top Bottom