Item Gone: FT TTissot Men's Blue Chronograph Dial Yellow Gold Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBend

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Proud Southern, Christian
362   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT-Reduced again- Tissot Men's Blue Chronograph Dial Yellow Gold Watch

Zip Code: 30028

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $500

Willing to Ship: yesView attachment 1213274

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Tissot (Swiss Made) Watch , they no longer make this model, and am looking to trade it for preferably but not limited to, a S & W SS 629 or Nickle Model 29, 44 mag, preferably a 4" barrel, I carried one as a LEO back in the 70's and would like to have one now, also a fullsize/tactical, XD/XDM 9 with mags welcome, the watch retailed for $1,700, 5 or 6 years ago just got back from Jarreds' now for the lifetime battery, cleaning and pressure testing, , so offer away if you think its your style. Watch has crystal clear sapphire crystal. It was only worn on special occasions and I didn't do very many of those except for Church every Sunday, only wear showing is on buckle at back. of band. Make offers for other guns of equal value

Pictures:
Model per Jared's in on back of case and is a/ T362/462
More photo's available via PM is interested, this one is right out of the Jared's bag.
View attachment 1213275

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom