• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Verona Rizzini 680 Gold

Udig?

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
Altamaha River Arsenal
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-verona-rizzini-680-gold.1385621/
Item Name: FT Verona Rizzini 680 Gold

Zip Code: 31545

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: FNX Tactical, Semi Auto Shotguns, long barreled wheel guns

Caliber: 12 Gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Shotgun has been fully customized. It has an adjustable comb and butt stock, has been back bored and ported by Seminole Gun works. It has a very radical paint scheme that was done very well and it looks to have a clear coat over it. It will come with several extended color coded choke tubes. The barrel length is 30" with a High rib. As far as value, that is gonna be a little difficult. The gun has been fully customized and the color scheme may or may not be attractive to you. I really would just like to trade and high end handguns or semi auto shotguns would be my interest.
FNX Tactical 45 with optic would be #1 on the list.
Browning, Winchester, Beretta shotguns 30" or longer barrel.
I will listen to any reasonable trade offer as we do not shoot O/U shotguns. This gun will definitely stand out at the range.
For reference the gun is around a grand without the extras: adjustable stock, back bored and ported, extended chokes.
I do have more pics avail.

Pictures:
img_6826-jpg.1114397

img_6827-jpg.1114399

img_6829-jpg.1114400

img_6833-jpg.1114401

img_6831-jpg.1114405

The color scheme was professionally done and it actually does look good. Here's the catch, if you pull this gun out it's gonna make a statement and you better be able to back it up with your performance or have very thick skin. Everything was done at Seminole to my knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom