167   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FT Winchester Small Pistol Primers WSP

Zip Code: 31210

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: CCI or Federal small pistol primers

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2000 Winchester WSPs trade for 2000 CCI or Federal small pistol primers. Nothing wrong with these, my loading equipment just prefers the CCI and Federal. The primers are about 18 months old. As you can see, they are vacuum sealed. I do this with all my primers as soon as I purchase them. Additionally, they have been indoors and in an ammo can with desiccant packs. Mine are in perfect condition, yours should be as well.

Pictures:
img_0642-jpg.2657334

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Its probably unnecessary, I just want to keep my primers as insulated from humidity/moisture as possible. Plus its easy and cheap if you already have the machine.

Oh, I'm going through a ton these days staying home so much (another 1000 this week). Its just that my priming equipment just prefers CCI and Federal vs Win, Rem, Tula, etc.

Thanks for the heads up! I seldom get over that way. I actually just found, and ordered, some CCI & some Federal. So, I'll probably change my listing to sale from trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom