• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Xbox series x. Trade for Ps5

ninerguy1608

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-xbox-series-x-trade-for-ps5.2571081/
Item Name: FT Xbox series x. Trade for Ps5 possibly sell too

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Ps5

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello. I am looking too trade my Xbox series x with anyone interested. Everything it comes with will be with it. Including box and manuals. I’ve had 2 months and maybe 15 hours play time. Adult owned and taken care of. Not a blemish. If have any questions please feel free to ask. Also willing to meet at big gas stations or whatever is ok. Can check my sales record so you know I’m legit seller. Thank you

Pictures:
5766413c-7bb7-4e7e-a00c-29a12500e598-jpeg.3359775

a0c9adad-f653-4e0e-8ab3-3a99dfa0fcd6-jpeg.3359776

Also. Please don’t contact and say you have one and want to do it. Then tell me you need to think a few days lol. I’m not being rude about this at all. Just if someone is ready to trade that’s cool. Contact and we can go over where to meet and time. Thank you

Keep getting asked if I will sell. Really didn’t want too. But if I have to sell I will for 700. I’m not making money on that. It’s what I paid for it. And if I can’t trade which I’d rather do I will take 700. With 700 I can get the Ps5 I want. Thank you. Don’t ask if I’ll go lower or anything either. Again. Not wanting to sell. But 700 will get me a Ps5 which I’m really just wanting to trade for.

Ehh. Really what you’re into. Sony has dominated since end of 360/ps3 gen. 118 mill PS4 to under 60 mill Xbox. The number is closer too 55 mill. When it comes to exclusive games it really is no contest. Sony makes game of the year type games. Xbox has halo gears and forza with a sea of thieves mixed in lol. Xbox has touted their power for years And it didn’t matter. Xbox biggest selling feature is we play older games better and we have gamepass. But again it’s up to each person. I’ve hoped for years Xbox would get better at games. Same thing every year. Wait til next year. Truly it sucks they crap on their fans the way they do.

Have you not seen the new stuff coming out. I sold my ps5 and bought the xbox. Last of us and 2 where the only exclusive i liked. Look up vrs. But everyone likes their own thing.

Yes I know what they have coming out. Besides the medium and flight simulator Xbox doesn’t really have any true next gen games coming out til next year. Stalker 2 says April. Starfield which will most likely in the first 2 years of a new consoles will be huge. But again not coming out til fall 2022. And I’ll say I bet that gets delayed. It’s Bethesda and their games typically launch very buggy. Sony in just the first year of new console will have at minimum 4-6 next gen only games before the end of this year. And vrr will be on Ps5. So not worried about that.I have series x obviously. And I know it is an amazing machine. But consoles sell based on games. Xbox has been in last place since the OG Xbox. Even with its exclusives on OG and 360 Sony exclusives still were a bigger pull for most gamers. And this gen will be no different. I know Bethesda was a big buy. It just won’t matter. I’m not wishing Xbox to fail. I’ve owned all Xbox consoles also. I just wish they focused on what console buyers buy them for. Games. Great games. Ps5 is already outselling series consoles by around 3 million. That is bigger gap than PS4 had on Xbox one and we know how that ended.but let’s just say everything I’ve said is just opinions. The one fact is the numbers don’t lie. Gamers know what Xbox is coming out with. They also know Xbox heads been saying for years what they are gonna do and it’s the same thing. Wait til next year. When you are in last place every gen since OG Xbox you have think we are not doing something right.

There are pros and cons to both. It literally does come down to games though. My plan is to get Ps5 disc version then get series S when some of the games Xbox has coming out release.

Back
Top Bottom