• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FT Your Firearms for Mountain or Beach Getaway

steelhorse

Law Enforcement Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/ft-your-firearms-for-mountain-or-beach-getaway.1973451/
Item Name: FT Your Firearms for Mountain or Beach Getaway

Zip Code: 39823

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Quality Firearms In Good Condition, Gas golfcart and Beef cattle

Caliber: All

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Wanting to trade a Beach getaway at my condo in Panama City Beach, Florida or a Mountain Getaway at my tiny cabin in Menlo,Georgia for your firearms. I have a beachfront studio, located at Long Beach Resort, on the white sandy beaches of the Emerald Coast. I also have a rustic tiny cabin on Lookout Mountain in Menlo, Georgia. Either location would make a great surprise getaway for your wife or just a chance to get out of town and unwind. Both properties can be viewed on VRBO website and availability calendar can be seen. VRBO listing numbers are 432984 (beach) and 1427578 (mountains). Additional photos are also on the website.The length of stay, will be based on the value of your trade. All firearms must be in good working condition, other interests are gas golf cart and Beef cattle. PM with all trade offers, worst I can say is no. For quicker response, call or text Paul at 229-359-0061.

Pictures:
image-1-1-png.1803662

image-1-2-png.1803665

image-1-png.1803667

img_2463-1-jpg.1803668

img_2465-jpg.1803669

Back
Top Bottom