Votes: 3 4.4%
  • My BAR's better than your AR

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • I like'em All

Votes: 32 47.1%
  • Tacos cause you're a prick

Votes: 30 44.1%

• Total voters
I didn't say it has no correlation to your gun collection. It certainly can, all I'm saying is it has everything to do with your state of mind and not your collection. Someone can own nothing but revolvers and shotguns and not be a fudd.

A fudd is someone who goes around justifying gun laws and saying things like

"no really needs 30 rounds anyway"

"those bumpity stocks should have never been legal in the first place"

"I believe in the second amendment but...."

Sure, most the time these guys have a certain type of gun collection. But we have plenty of fudds here that have tactical guns too. They even try to deny being a fudd because their ownership of tactical guns.

Then you got guys like my uncle, he died with 150 guns, non of which were tactical, mostly revolvers and milsurplus. He was far from a fudd. He strongly believed all gun laws were an infringement. He even stopped renewing his driver's license when they required finger prints and just said **** them I'll drive without one and never got caught. Fudds piss their overalls at the thought of breaking any of the king's king's laws.

I could careless how you classify me... Nor, due I have to deny being a FUDD.. Since only I know exactly what I have or don’t have.. When I hear somebody use the word Fudd, and say it has no correlation of there gun collection I call BS...

It appears to somehow make that person automatically ordained, and makes them a better steward of the Second....

If you have ever bought gun parts off Wish.com, you are a fudd.

If you have your scope bridged on your AR, you are a fudd.

If the driving factor in what you buy is to get the cheapest out there, you are a fudd.

If you think the 308 is the greatest round to ever come into existence, you are a fudd.

If you carry fmj's in your carry piece, you are a fudd.

If you open carry in your Uncle Mike's holster, you are a fudd.

If any part of your firearms accessories are made in China, you are a fudd.

If you spell it "creedmore," you are a fudd.

What if it is something other than an uncle Mikes when I open carry?........

I could careless how you classify me... Nor, due I have to deny being a FUDD.. Since only I know exactly what I have or don’t have.. When I hear somebody use the word Fudd, and say it has no correlation of there gun collection I call BS...

It appears to somehow make that person automatically ordained, and makes them a better steward of the Second....

First, if you could care less that means you do in fact care :lol: I think you meant to say you couldn't care less. ( a classic fudd blunder).

Second, I never called you a fudd.

Back
Top Bottom