Votes: 3 4.4%
  • My BAR's better than your AR

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • I like'em All

Votes: 32 47.1%
  • Tacos cause you're a prick

Votes: 30 44.1%

• Total voters
Let's not confuse the poors with the fudds. You can't call someone who buys everything from wish.com a fudd when they're running around with illegal full auto, solvent trap suppressed sbrs decked out with every red dot flashlight combo wish.com has to offer.

They may be poors, but they're living their best lives and don't give two flying ****s about gun laws, definitely not fudds.

Then you got your bubba's, that's a whole nother topic. And you can have bubba fudds and bubba poors.

But nothing beats the boomer fudd.

True, but I know guys with everything on your list who are definitely not fudds. Theyre just poors.
Poor doesn't un-fudd oneself. Would bet just about every one is a quantity over quality guy and kills their bank account a couple hundred bucks at a time. (Yes, I've been there too).

Let's not confuse the poors with the fudds. You can't call someone who buys everything from wish.com a fudd when they're running around with illegal full auto, solvent trap suppressed sbrs decked out with every red dot flashlight combo wish.com has to offer.

They may be poors, but they're living their best lives and don't give two flying ****s about gun laws, definitely not fudds.

Then you got your bubba's, that's a whole nother topic. And you can have bubba fudds and bubba poors.

But nothing beats the boomer fudd.
What's a boomer fudd?

Back
Top Bottom