• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fudd lore

Neither. Don't homer either platform. They both have their best uses and respect and admire them respectively. Same with sig, hk, cz, etc. Pick the best tool for the intended purpose kind of guy
Ah so you dont own either, but feel its well within your right to bash both?… Got it..

Re read your posts how you quote the respective owners of the firearms you Don’t own….
At what point did I say that I don't own anything? Your argument is gonna fall apart if you would like to keep pressing... but if you wanna do a you show me yours and I'll show you mine dick comparison, I'm happy to oblige.

Neither. Don't homer either platform. They both have their best uses and respect and admire them respectively. Same with sig, hk, cz, etc. Pick the best tool for the intended purpose kind of guy
At what point did I say that I don't own anything? Your argument is gonna fall apart if you would like to keep pressing... but if you wanna do a you show me yours and I'll show you mine dick comparison, I'm happy to oblige.
i just was reading into your own post of NOT owning either platform….

But please feel free to Retort…

Back
Top Bottom