• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full Auto Frenzy event Nov 11, 2017 Martin, GA

I have never been to one of these, I hope to make it up to this.

I too have the question as to how much the rentals will be for the assorted toys. Will the rentals include the owner's preferred ammo?

I saw the note about a pocket full of hundreds, so since that won't be me, what might a couple of hundreds let be do?

Looks like I can bring my own toys also, correct?

Additional items? food, water, soft drinks, sunscreen, safety gear, and what else.

Thanks

Here's what I've experienced in the past:

Consider it a day at the range with the option to rent full auto and/or suppressed weapons. Bring everything you would normally bring for a day at an outdoor range. Guns, table, chairs, umbrella, sunscreen, safety gear, heck, pack a picnic. They have had GREAT food available though!! BBQ!!
Rental costs vary from owner to owner (not included in the gate fee).
A full auto .50 is going to cost more than a MP5 :)
Most if not all of the owners of the rental equipment will have you use their ammo. You can't bring your own. I'm sure they don't want crappy reloads going through their high dollar guns.

I've gone with $250 in my pocket and come home with some green left. Honestly, I think the most I spent was about $150 not including gate fee. I think it was cheaper than a day at Six Flags! LOL

Consider it a day at the range with the option to rent full auto and/or suppressed weapons. Bring everything you would normally bring for a day at an outdoor range. Guns, table, chairs, umbrella, sunscreen, safety gear, heck, pack a picnic. They have had GREAT food available though!! BBQ!!
Most if not all of the owners of the rental equipment will have you use their ammo. You can't bring your own. I'm sure they don't want crappy reloads going through their high dollar guns.

I've gone with $250 in my pocket and come home with some green left. Honestly, I think the most I spent was about $150 not including gate fee. I think it was cheaper than a day at Six Flags! LOL
That about nailed it.

Reactions: clp

Thanks, this helps.

Not going to make it. Makes me sad! lol Ill pop off some rounds from the deck in honor though!

Back
Top Bottom