• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full Auto Frenzy event Nov 11, 2017 Martin, GA

This is a genuine question... Why no binary?????

Yea...because people are stupid. Past experience was that crap coming flyin back to the firing line, flying into the trees, and raining on cars in the parking lot were not positive.

And by "Binary" we are talking about the chemicals that make sonic booms. Trade names vary. Binary trigger, hell fires, slide fires, etc are all ok as long as legal or you have the correct paperwork in case anyone checks (we arent).

Not going to make it. Makes me sad! lol Ill pop off some rounds from the deck in honor though!

I'm in no way a doctor, but I watched ER when George Clooney was on it.

You my friend have the beginning stages of the "full auto flu". It will get worse before it gets better. Normally 5 days from your first symptoms until you miss a day (or two) of work. I'd probably go ahead and plan on the worst case scenario and plan on being out of work.

I'm in no way a doctor, but I watched ER when George Clooney was on it.

You my friend have the beginning stages of the "full auto flu". It will get worse before it gets better. Normally 5 days from your first symptoms until you miss a day (or two) of work. I'd probably go ahead and plan on the worst case scenario and plan on being out of work.

Ha! Its not work unfortunately. Ive been to several events out there so it won't be the last time I make the drive for sure.

Probably won't make it this year but I'd recommend water, a blanket or tarp to put your things on and claim a good spot early(mind the hot barrels if you use plastic tarp), chairs etc. A hand truck or some kind of yard cart helps to carry gear but it's a short walk. Pick up a box or two of clays from walmart and put 20 or 30 on the bank during each cold range for you and others to shoot.

Guys

Here is what we are bringing and what the ammo costs will be. You must use our ammo to shoot our guns. The entry fee covers just your entry to the event. Renting the MG's is extra.

M2HB .50BMG - $50/10
MG42 and M240 - $20/20
M249 - $15/20
MP5 and FA Glock - $10/25
M3A1 Grease Gun - $10/25

Back
Top Bottom