• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full Auto Frenzy event Nov 11, 2017 Martin, GA

Guys

Here is what we are bringing and what the ammo costs will be. You must use our ammo to shoot our guns. The entry fee covers just your entry to the event. Renting the MG's is extra.

M2HB .50BMG - $50/10
MG42 and M240 - $20/20
M249 - $15/20
MP5 and FA Glock - $15/25
M3A1 Grease Gun - $15/25

A freaking M2 50! Bucket list stuff there.

I will be there with a colt ar-15 mini 14 and a few others . This will be my first time there any advice?
Copied this from another forum, about this event.

The way it usually works (and AFAIK it'll be this way again) is there's a flat fee for entry, you can bring your unloaded gun onto the firing line, and once the range is hot you are allowed to shoot what you brought or you can rent & shoot others' guns. There will be people renting the use of full autos -- they will be set up behind the firing line. Some of these full-autos are from gun shops/FFL's/SOT's and some from private collections.

If you're not presently shooting you stay off the firing line. Safety officers will be wandering the line, trying to 1) stay out of the way & 2) make sure no one does anything we'll all regret.

I will be there with a colt ar-15 mini 14 and a few others . This will be my first time there any advice?
#1 Bring $$$$. QRF and the other vendors have to make it worth sending people to rent you the guns and then clean up afterwards. If it's not a money making deal for them, they may stay home with their cool stuff.
#2 Be safe. Eyes and ears for everyone. Range officers aren't there to keep you from having a good time. We are there to make sure you aren't being unsafe. Please don't put me in a situation where I have to invite you to leave because of a$$ hattery.
#3 Be conciderate. Don't camp on the line when not shooting. Make room for others on the line. There's approximately 120 yds of line space (wide) and at times we hope every foot is full with folks shooting.
#3A... try NOT to rain hot brass on folks. Step ALL the way to the line to shoot. Firing a 7 inch SBR 6 feet from the line is not pleasant to the other folks around you. Again, Range officers will politely ask you to step up when we see this happen. Please do so (see last part of #2).
#4 Bring anything that you would normally bring for an all day trip to an outdoor range. Chairs to sit on is a nice thing to have. EZ up tent perhaps. Tables to set you stuff on so it's not laying on the ground, etc. Understand that these things must be set up OFF the firing line. So maybe bring a buddy (or 2) to watch your stuff while you shoot.

If you have questions see anyone in a RHR shirt and they'll be happy to give you some guidance.

Back
Top Bottom