• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full auto trouble

you catch cab, or call a friend for a ride. either way i wouldn't be any where near it and would have no idea what they are talking about if someone came asking me questions.

I would say 80% of the patrol officers could not properly perform a function test to determine if it was actually full auto or not.

In the case of Aaron lawless, the fact that the AK's had no serial numbers is what caused them to do more searching into the guns. Unless it is a converted gun, it is not likely to have traceable serial numbers.

Lol. I thought it was law student? Either way that was still funny.

Yea not even one semester under my belt yet, I suppose I could research it and figure out what other cases say, but I'm not even sure what the best search terms would be for this.

There's you a good project for class. I would look in the area of party to a crime.

In the case of Aaron lawless, the fact that the AK's had no serial numbers is what caused them to do more searching into the guns. Unless it is a converted gun, it is not likely to have traceable serial numbers.

From what I read. (Aaron the idiot, if you ask me)

A. He was going 81 in a 55
B. He had a marijuana pipe he threw out the window
C. Nebraska is a must inform state.

http://www.kearneyhub.com/news/local/article_f3a69a80-e9ad-11de-8b57-001cc4c002e0.html

In GA how would LEO know the rifle had no serial numbers unless you consent to a search. AGAIN, rule #1, never consent to a roadside search. Unless the gun is in plain view, why inform the LEO? GA is NOT a must inform state.

Woz keep in mind I'm talking about the position Aarons passenger was in. He rode with Aaron, would probably have chosen not to, but he was in the middle of Nebraska and just realised this man was insane and not the kindly war hero everyone made him out to be. Do taxis even exist in Nebraska.

Back
Top Bottom