• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full auto trouble

my point was that if your stuck in the middle of nowhere (GA) knowing dude has illegal full auto and your only way home is him, I might chance it. ASSUMING he agrees to not do 81mph, the gun is not in plain view, there is no "pot" or paraphanalia in the car. After that I would steer clear of the dude. IF you know he smokes pot, drives like a maniac and leaves the AK laying on the back seat or in the gun rack, WALK HOME.

In order to get pulled over the LEO needs a reason, in order run the gun the LEO needs consent or to arrest the 2 of you for something. (edit, for the LEO who would surely have said these are NOT the only 2 reasons. OR have RAS of a crime)

If you "field strip" the AK and leave it disassembled in the truck or gun bag there might be a lower chance of the LEO wanting to "run" the numbers IF you get pulled over.

Last edited:
If a friend of mine had a fully automatic AK-47, I would persuade him to sell/trade it to me. I would then dismantle it and separate the pieces in various storage places around my property. I would then only shoot it on private land. I would travel with different pieces at different times to transport it to said private land. Honestly boys... If a trusted friend gave you a fully automatic weapon your response would be "no"??? YOU LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE

If a friend of mine had a fully automatic AK-47, I would persuade him to sell/trade it to me. I would then dismantle it and separate the pieces in various storage places around my property. I would then only shoot it on private land. I would travel with different pieces at different times to transport it to said private land. Honestly boys... If a trusted friend gave you a fully automatic weapon your response would be "no"??? YOU LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE

Why would I want one? It's a waste of ammo. I don't see me needing to lay down a field of supressing fire, ever....

And certainly not worth the risk. I'm sure it's fun, till you think about how much a mag dump costs.

Back
Top Bottom