• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full auto trouble

not a real good friend,if he doesn't bother warning you of the felony in the car.just talked to a gent yesterday whos son has been in federal pen for 13 yrs on full auto charges.

Replace the word Machine Gun with "kilo of coke" or "pound of pot" or "dead body" or "sex slave in trunk" or "stolen gun" or "stolen 60" TV". Then ask the same question? My answer is No Flippin Way!:plane::plane:

Last edited:
lol I know a fellow from another forum who was in this particular situation, was surprised by illegal MG's, but still got in the car for the ride home, was pulled over and arrested. While I'm not sure what he was finally charged with (he had some stuff going on with his own life he admits) and he spent 1 year in federal prison and now is in a federal halfway house.

Recently a new friend of mine claimed to have access to full auto guns while we were at the range, he may have been BSing, but he has alot of money and travels back to his home in Mexico quite often so I don't take him for a bull****ter. I'm not sure what he meant by access, but I don't think I'll ever go shooting with him again.

Sounds like a setup.... Maybe he was fishing around at the range for people who were interested in buying something like that under the table.

I know someone who was approached by a guy (years ago) who admitted that he was a convicted felon, but he sure would like to "borrow a rifle for hunting season." That guy was obviously trying to set my friend up. Good thing my buddy knew the law-and didn't give the guy a gun.

I am not a range guy. Fortunately, I do most of my shooting on private land, so I don't see people like that. But-it does seem very strange for someone to be crowing about something as illegal as that.

If a friend of mine had a fully automatic AK-47, I would persuade him to sell/trade it to me. I would then dismantle it and separate the pieces in various storage places around my property. I would then only shoot it on private land. I would travel with different pieces at different times to transport it to said private land. Honestly boys... If a trusted friend gave you a fully automatic weapon your response would be "no"??? YOU LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE

If this "friend" was an undercover agent, you would never get back home to disassemble anything.

Be very careful. You may one day come across a guy at the range who really tries to do something like this. It happens.

-I come from a long line of gun people. Trust me-you want absolutely nothing to do with any illegal machine gun. If you need a full auto fix, just take a trip to a range that rents 'em. Don't risk 10 years in the clink for something like that. The ATF has (and always has had) a real stiffy for the full auto thing. You don't want none of that!

Last edited:
If you want a full auto fix, go get a bump fire stock, its about the same feeling. Or learn how to bump fire. An AK Bump fire stock is a blast. And you can get an AK74 Polish to bump fire if you hold it right.

Back
Top Bottom