• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Full

davis211

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
We have one opening left in our Wilkes Co. Club. 1155 acres- 12 members total- $1255 each. One guy in for pigs only and doesn’t deer hunt---roughly 100 acres per member.
Land is about 5-7 miles out of Washington. About 460 acres was clear cut early last year and we took several nice deer on it. The rest is larger pines with hardwood bottoms, creek and swamp. Plenty of deer, pigs, and turkey population is ok but was great a few years ago. Ducks in the swamp too.
Looking for someone drama free, safe and can make friends easily.

General “rule”:
Adults- if you want meat, shoot a doe- let the bucks grow. We like for everything to be at least 15” or a decent 2.5 yr+.
Kids hunting with you and never killed a deer -up to you. No member will complain about a kid taking their first deer.

PM for more details.
Thanks.

We have one opening left in our Wilkes Co. Club. 1155 acres- 12 members total- $1255 each. One guy in for pigs only and doesn’t deer hunt---roughly 100 acres per member.
Land is about 5-7 miles out of Washington. About 460 acres was clear cut early last year and we took several nice deer on it. The rest is larger pines with hardwood bottoms, creek and swamp. Plenty of deer, pigs, and turkey population is ok but was great a few years ago. Ducks in the swamp too.
Looking for someone drama free, safe and can make friends easily.

General “rule”:
Adults- if you want meat, shoot a doe- let the bucks grow. We like for everything to be at least 15” or a decent 2.5 yr+.
Kids hunting with you and never killed a deer -up to you. No member will complain about a kid taking their first deer.

PM for more details.
Thanks.
I'm interested .text me if I can come look at it

I'm looking for two spots for me and my son I could get you the money ASAP if you could take two members.

Thanks let me know
Sorry - we only have one spot available. We're trying to keep the membership low so that everyone will have plenty of room to move around.
Thanks for looking.

Back
Top Bottom