• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Funny dog stories

crippen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
132   0
Reaction score
I think there is a thread like this somewhere but I couldn’t find it.

My dog always climbs into bed as soon as I get up to take a shower in the morning. But now she has started something new. If I try to sleep in she goes over to my wife’s side of the bed and wines. My wife will then tell me, “Your dog wants you to get up.” So I get up and she takes my spot. She won’t even wait till I’m all the way out of the bed. As soon as I sit up she’s there. She won’t get in the bed if I’m in it, even if we invite her and she won’t try to wake me. She is happy to wake up my wife though. She knows I’ll tell her to go lay down but she also knows my wife we tell me to get up. Smart dog.

ED4727EA-FEAC-439B-9678-1A2B819FCE43.png

Well don’t judge me for this. I’m a senior citizen now but when I was in high school we had a minature schnauzer. Fritz. Fritz loved to smoke reefer. One day while my parents were out of town Fritz was sitting on the couch when I fired up a bong. Thought it would be funny to blow him a shotgun. Poor dog was hooked. I would have huge parties at the house while they were gone. Fritz was the life of the party. He was cool until you tried to pick him up then he would bite. So of course when girls came and saw him they all tried to pick him up. Dog bit everyone. Lol. As soon as you would pull out the bong he would be sitting there waiting his turn. Please don’t judge me. That was 45 years ago. RIP Fritz

If you had a beer in your hand Kira, the special needs dog, would ask you to share. She made sounds as if she was trying to form words and was persistent until you shared. The exception was Anheuser-Busch she refused to drink that garbage, never asked for any, and would turn her nose up and walk away if put in her bowl. For an animal that licked its ass Kira had exceptional taste in beer.

If you had a beer in your hand Kira, the special needs dog, would ask you to share. She made sounds as if she was trying to form words and was persistent until you shared. The exception was Anheuser-Busch she refused to drink that garbage, never asked for any, and would turn her nose up and walk away if put in her bowl. For an animal that licked its ass Kira had exceptional taste in beer.
Ass is the better option.

My 2nd K-9 was the German Shepherd (Silvo) pictured in my avatar. He was a narcotics and patrol dog (chases bad guys). We worked night shift, so obviously, I slept in the daytime. One morning, around 10 am, while I was fast asleep, I hear my wife screaming for me yelling “You need to get your dog to stop.” I jumped out of bed to see what was wrong. I ran to the living room and saw her sitting on the floor and Silvo was on the couch laying down. Turns out, my wife was laying on the couch reading and Silvo wanted to sleep there, so he grabbed her sleeve and pulled her off the couch. 🤣🤣🤣 Of course, he didn’t hurt her, she was just yelling because he caught her off guard.

Well don’t judge me for this. I’m a senior citizen now but when I was in high school we had a minature schnauzer. Fritz. Fritz loved to smoke reefer. One day while my parents were out of town Fritz was sitting on the couch when I fired up a bong. Thought it would be funny to blow him a shotgun. Poor dog was hooked. I would have huge parties at the house while they were gone. Fritz was the life of the party. He was cool until you tried to pick him up then he would bite. So of course when girls came and saw him they all tried to pick him up. Dog bit everyone. Lol. As soon as you would pull out the bong he would be sitting there waiting his turn. Please don’t judge me. That was 45 years ago. RIP Fritz

Had a cat that would get up in your lap when the paraphernalia was broke out. It would go lay down on its back with all 4 feet sprawled out and would not move for hours on end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ive got a ton of stories. way to long to type.
i currently have a blk Greman and a solid white husky.
they get 40% of the bed. im fine with that but their 40%
starts in the middle of the bed. not a damn thing you can do about it.
i start off with them on one side me on the other. slowly buy surely
they scootch me over as im sleeping until they get their 40% in the middle.
they take over like Germany every damn night. they even share my pillow.
pisses me off but i say nothing as it really is their way of showing me love
and respect as alpha dog. or "Dad"

Back
Top Bottom