• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Funny spotted fawn sighting.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
Wish I had video.
So I’m carrying my mother saw around to the back of the house when I see a spotted fawn running across the lawn and dashes into the woods, I look around the corner and my female mouser cat is breaking out of the woods with her game face on about 30 yards behind the deer and hot on its trail.
She was no match for that fawn.
That little bugger was cookin....haha.....I got a good laugh out of that one.
This was my second weird incident in that same exact spot.
Just yesterday I cleaned up as a thunder storm was approaching then the rain started coming down hard.
I grabbed my rain coat and walked up the hill on the side of the house and a 2’ wide lightning bolt cracked about 10’ in front of me.
It was awesome!
Scary thing is I didn’t even flinch and just told myself “Looks like it missed me.”
My Wife said she taking me to get checked out because I don’t jump at anything anymore....lol.

You've uncovered one of their air vents....
images(14).jpg

Wish I had video.
So I’m carrying my mother saw around to the back of the house when I see a spotted fawn running across the lawn and dashes into the woods, I look around the corner and my female mouser cat is breaking out of the woods with her game face on about 30 yards behind the deer and hot on its trail.
She was no match for that fawn.
That little bugger was cookin....haha.....I got a good laugh out of that one.
This was my second weird incident in that same exact spot.
Just yesterday I cleaned up as a thunder storm was approaching then the rain started coming down hard.
I grabbed my rain coat and walked up the hill on the side of the house and a 2’ wide lightning bolt cracked about 10’ in front of me.
It was awesome!
Scary thing is I didn’t even flinch and just told myself “Looks like it missed me.”
My Wife said she taking me to get checked out because I don’t jump at anything anymore....lol.
Jazz Cabbage?

Back
Top Bottom