• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Funny thing happened after the funeral today....

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
226   0
Reaction score
The family gathered afterwards and of course the topic of Covid came up. Lots of different opinions and experiences shared, genuine concern for others' well being and good health and not one person (some medicos in the family) condemned or disparaged another's choice in how to handle vaccinations or non-vax'd. It was refreshing (albeit sad occasion) to participate in that exchange, especially after some of the 'know-it-all" douchery I've seen exhibited in threads around here.

The family gathered afterwards and of course the topic of Covid came up. Lots of different opinions and experiences shared, genuine concern for others' well being and good health and not one person (some medicos in the family) condemned or disparaged another's choice in how to handle vaccinations or non-vax'd. It was refreshing (albeit sad occasion) to participate in that exchange, especially after some of the 'know-it-all" douchery I've seen exhibited in threads around here.

Sounds like a bunch of adults. Hard to find a thread full of them anymore around here.

Are you trying to tell us you have been seeking fun at other places besides ODT ?? :rolleyes:

I had to put some knowitalls on ignore. Im done with the holy jabbites around here :doh: :deadhorse:

Back
Top Bottom