• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Future ODT Swap Meets at TruPrep

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
197   0
Reaction score
The last one was a great success, far exceeding our expectations. I’ve been bombarded with requests for another.

With the store expansion, we plan on doing a Swap Meet once a quarter.

We will have much more room than we had before, and the Swap Meet area will be separate from the classroom. This affords us the ability to offer training courses during the Swap Meets, if folks want to see those.

Semper Fi!

I was there yesterday and bought a ar10 lower kit instead of a 15. There was a line at the door at 9:55 to get the right takedown pins. I dont know who it was but after finding the right ones, I'll be damed if he didn't put them in for no cost before he knew I was there also to a pistol grip, a enhanced upper, and a hand guard and others. They had $500 of my money before 10:30.

My wife reminded me that she got me a gift certificate and I will be back in when the Barrel and bolt come in cause they are special. I still need a mid length black buffer tube, flash hider and a Charging handle. I bought a barrel wrench but don't think I will use it cause I will bring it and these guys just want to make people happy.

I was there yesterday and bought a ar10 lower kit instead of a 15. There was a line at the door at 9:55 to get the right takedown pins. I dont know who it was but after finding the right ones, I'll be damed if he didn't put them in for no cost before he knew I was there also to a pistol grip, a enhanced upper, and a hand guard and others. They had $500 of my money before 10:30.

My wife reminded me that she got me a gift certificate and I will be back in when the Barrel and bolt come in cause they are special. I still need a mid length black buffer tube, flash hider and a Charging handle. I bought a barrel wrench but don't think I will use it cause I will bring it and these guys just want to make people happy.

Outstanding!

Back
Top Bottom