• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Future of Air Travel...

The golden age of airline travel was ruined when they lowered the fares so that people that rode the bus could fly. Put coach passengers down with the baggage and make the seats business or first class.
When I started flying for work you wore at minimum a sports coat and tie, could walk up to the ticket counter and give your name without ID, receive your ticket and then proceed to the bar for a few cocktails before your flight. Everyone was pleasant and respectful and I loved the experiences.

Now? I'd rather ride to NYC from El Paso on one of Gov. Abbot's Tijuana Trailways filled with illegals.

When I started flying for work you wore at minimum a sports coat and tie, could walk up to the ticket counter and give your name without ID, receive your ticket and then proceed to the bar for a few cocktails before your flight. Everyone was pleasant and respectful and I loved the experiences.

Now? I'd rather ride to NYC from El Paso on one of Gov. Abbot's Tijuana Trailways filled with illegals.
I remember those glorious days. No one was wearing wife beaters, flip flops, ripping out hair weaves or fat ass moms in yoga pants with 3 screaming tricycle motors. The “stewardess“ was young, trim, pretty and polite. Not some worn out hag with an ass like a boat transom or some flaming twinkle toes turd burglar sashaying down the aisle.

1975 we need you back….but leave disco in the past…that was the beginning of the dark ages of “music” followed by rap.

That seating plan will never happen. You will have to eliminate the overhead baggage compartment for those seats to work. I fly a lot knowing I never have to check a bag. If I did, that can add as much as 35 minutes in some airports (ex. John Wayne Airport).

Hahaha! You low brows think your going to be able to fly in the future? Bahaha! You will own nothing and like it. Only the elites will be flying. Well of course the young sex slaves will get to fly….one way.

I remember those glorious days. No one was wearing wife beaters, flip flops, ripping out hair weaves or fat ass moms in yoga pants with 3 screaming tricycle motors. The “stewardess“ was young, trim, pretty and polite. Not some worn out hag with an ass like a boat transom or some flaming twinkle toes turd burglar sashaying down the aisle.

1975 we need you back….but leave disco in the past…that was the beginning of the dark ages of “music” followed by rap.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

This is the future...and it's in Doraville of all places...

Back
Top Bottom