• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FYI -- NEW MEMBERS AND ODT MEMBERS THAT ARE MILITARY OR WORK PUBLIC SERVICE

linebacker

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
144   0
Reaction score
FYI --- The majority of members of the ODT know that you if you are military or work public service that you can buy firearms at a discounted price either with military discounts or buying blue label firearms. When you come on here and post a firearm for sale for way more than the average retail price, it makes you look like an idiot. Try posting it for an average retail price or less and you will more than likely sell or trade it.

For the new members on here, this isn't craigslist or Facebook. This is the ODT, show some respect and you will earn some respect. Don't try to screw anyone over on here whether you are selling, trading or buying, because you won't last long on here. If you make a deal with someone, follow through with the deal. If someone offers you $20 more for what you have after you have already made a deal with someone else, then that should be your loss because you have already made the decision to make the first deal.

Welcome to the ODT.

FYI --- The majority of members of the ODT know that you if you are military or work public service that you can buy firearms at a discounted price either with military discounts or buying blue label firearms. When you come on here and post a firearm for sale for way more than the average retail price, it makes you look like an idiot. Try posting it for an average retail price or less and you will more than likely sell or trade it.

For the new members on here, this isn't craigslist or Facebook. This is the ODT, show some respect and you will earn some respect. Don't try to screw anyone over on here whether you are selling, trading or buying, because you won't last long on here. If you make a deal with someone, follow through with the deal. If someone offers you $20 more for what you have after you have already made a deal with someone else, then that should be your loss because you have already made the decision to make the first deal.

Welcome to the ODT.

^^^this so much

Wow! Just Wow. Really, All Members of the Military. That's a bunch and just because we can does not always mean that we do but, I do understand your point.

Since Facebook clamped down on groups that sell firearms, I have seen an increase of new members that are military and some that work for public service here on the ODT. I am a Veteran myself and it pisses me off when I see an active duty soldier trying to blatantly screw someone here on the ODT.

Back
Top Bottom