• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

G19 accessories?

dwalt

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
20   0
Reaction score
Anyone have any G19 accessories/ad-ons they would reccommend? Just looking to make mine a little more special / not just another ordinary glock 19.

Would be even cooler if anyone had something they were looking to sell/trade :).

Night sights, tac light, trigger spring if you want to ( I wouldn't if it's a carry gun) anything else will reduce reliability. Well maybe one of those grip plug things

not sure what you mean by special but you already have a good and proven gun. I would suggest add some sights and spend the rest to buy ammo, extra mags, good holster (if you do not already have one), and just shoot it.

I have a bunch of lone wolf stuff on my 19. Their threaded black barrel, metal guide rod, extended take down lever. It has polished internals and a lighting titianium saftey plunger.I also have a glock extended slide release. Its got a ghost rocket 3.5 ultimate trigger bar. It rocks a grip plug and a TLR-1. I have 2 sets of sights I switch between depending on if I am carrying it alot or just shooting for fun. It has been stippled too. Its a little extreme bit I can recogmend all of it. None of it has effected the reliability. I have never had a Jam or malfunction of any kind as of yet. I love my 19.

Back
Top Bottom