• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

G19 Lone Wolf build went full auto

sami weinbergstein

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
I was testing a Lone Wolf G19 compete frame I had picked up recently here. First time out I had a problem when it doubled, changed the connector and all was well. Then took it to the range, ran 2 mags through it and it functioned perfectly. I had also picked up a threaded barrel made by combat armory. Put it in the lone wolf build and after 2 shots it doubled, then next pull full auto for 3 rounds. Put back the original barrel (not threaded) and it then ran as it should? ??????? Could a barrel swap somehow made this gun go full auto? Either way I am going to change the entire fire control group to be on the safe side.

fat-guy.gif

More than likely the Trigger bar has been polished and tweeked. The "cruxiform" portion that trips the striker sounds like it has been flattened down some.
This. Check your “engagement”. From the factory they are supposed to have no less than 70% engagement which is one of your safeties that once tampered with can cause this to happen. If you are unsure how to check it I’m sure there is a vid on YouTube. If it’s not at 70% or more, you can use some parallel pliers and grip it and tweak it upwards a tad to give it more engagement so as to not slip off and go full auto.

I forgot about this post and realized I have a few of these lowers and decided to build one out. Unfortunately no brrrrrr for me. Enjoying the hell out of it though. I actually have a few CA barrels showing up today so I may just get lucky 😏

9308E1B9-DCBE-4046-98E6-E189F12984A7.jpeg
3D07E0EC-FC37-4634-8DF2-FCEC041DC74C.gif

Back
Top Bottom