• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

G45 barrel wear..

Who’s Glock is shooting low and left? Mine all shoot POA. I guess I must be pulling the trigger wrong... any how OP it’s the nDLC finish. It’s normal wear, running the Glock dry will do this faster than not. It will retain its anticorrosion abilities. Keep shooting. Rest easy.

Who’s Glock is shooting low and left? Mine all shoot POA. I guess I must be pulling the trigger wrong... any how OP it’s the nDLC finish. It’s normal wear, running the Glock dry will do this faster than not. It will retain its anticorrosion abilities. Keep shooting. Rest easy.
I was wondering that too about the low left thing?

People who anticipate recoil and slightly jerk the trigger at the last minute always shoot low left if they're right handed. Then they blame the gun, then they don't understand when you shot the same gun straight.

It's usually when a 1911 or other single action shooter tries shooting a striker fired gun.

I look for the smiley and paint loss on the extractor to determine how much the gun has been shot. That being said, I’ve never seen one shot to death. Hell I’ve never seen any gun shot to death.

Back
Top Bottom