• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA Campus Carry Injunction DENIED

"carry a firearm on some parts of public college campuses" ... which parts?
Are students sporting open carry in classes?
We're not to that point...yet

Right now it's cc only. If you're curious about what locations, I encourage you to look up the law yourself and interpret it. It's purposefully confusing. In general, students are good to carry in the hallways and most classrooms (except for ones with high school students mixed in).

"The professors argued campus carry is dangerous and unconstitutional."

How so? How does one exercising a right infringe on another's right?

Yep, I like to see #1. What is the data from the States that have campus carry. Were any documented cases of students pulling their gun in self-defense and not requiring a shot fired, shot fired and how many were convicted of a crime with their legal gun.

I'd like infringed and not infringed be defined and do these ass bags think our 2A is an individual right or as the liberal court argued a collective right for the State to form an Army loyal to the State. (Heller vs. D.C. dissenting opinions)

The professors argued campus carry is dangerous and unconstitutional. The law has been long sought by conservatives and gun rights activists as a safety measure for students, faculty and administrators.

We're not to that point...yet

Right now it's cc only. If you're curious about what locations, I encourage you to look up the law yourself and interpret it. It's purposefully confusing. In general, students are good to carry in the hallways and most classrooms (except for ones with high school students mixed in).
And staff cannot carry at all. It sucks.

Yep, I like to see #1. What is the data from the States that have campus carry. Were any documented cases of students pulling their gun in self-defense and not requiring a shot fired, shot fired and how many were convicted of a crime with their legal gun.

I'd like infringed and not infringed be defined and do these ass bags think our 2A is an individual right or as the liberal court argued a collective right for the State to form an Army loyal to the State. (Heller vs. D.C. dissenting opinions)
Perhaps more important, how many "school shooting" by students legally carrying in class?

Which ones aren't run by libs? **** colleges! I thunk more kids should go to tech schools and learn how to fix or fabricate things. Every day on Dave Ramsey's radio show I hear people telling him about their mountains of student loan debt. I think we have passed the tipping point where the chosen career field salary can repay the student loan debt.
Look up "conservative colleges" online. Top 20 and top 70 listed. 2 of the best are Alabama and Clemson. A super conservative/patriotic school and college is College of the Ozarks in Branson,MO. There, all the kids work their way through on the campus, which is a big farm. This school is for kids who can`t afford a college education. Some of our staunchest conservative leaders speak there. Ollie North was just there.

Look up "conservative colleges" online. Top 20 and top 70 listed. 2 of the best are Alabama and Clemson. A super conservative/patriotic school and college is College of the Ozarks in Branson,MO. There, all the kids work their way through on the campus, which is a big farm. This school is for kids who can`t afford a college education. Some of our staunchest conservative leaders speak there. Ollie North was just there.
Pretty interesting. Meanwhile back in Athens a journalism professor had to apologize for Tweeting congratulations to his friend Kemp after winning the GOP nomination for Governor. Seems his Tweet triggered a bunch of **** stirring snowflakes.

Back
Top Bottom