• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA Carry permits

Ok WTH. eveyone jumped up and down about having to pay for a carry Permit and we got the GA carry law passed. Now everyone on this group wants you to have a carry permit before they will sell or trade with you. Make up your damn minds. I am sick of coming on here trying to make a trade with people and they say Oh without a permit I can't trade with you.
Why wouldn't you want one? Easier to buy in store, carry other places and states? No way I WOULDN'T have one.

I'll keep one for out of state travel.
That's exactly what I have it for, and also at the Guns Stores, would be much, much easy with the 4473... -- And some might say "Well, you will be giving all your info to the Government." - What? do you have a driver's license? So, they already know everything about you anyways.

1679866246554.png

Being that this place is generally private sales, if thats the sellers terms and you don’t like it, move on to the next ad. Their stuff, their terms.
I see some ads where I don’t like the sellers terms and it just makes me not want to give them my money. Nothing to get to worked up over.
Some years ago, a seller asked to take picture of my CWP and my DL, I said to him at our meeting, "Sure, you take pictures from mine, and I have to take pictures from yours." I don't remember exactly, but turned out he didn't have a CWP! lol

Back
Top Bottom