• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ga DNR closes shooting ranges

I checked with DNR office here last week, we are good to go on the State lands here. I take the dog onto a nearby Nursery ( 300 acres ) to run and me to walk. Our local gun range is closed for remodeling, it should be much nicer when done. Money well spent.

@GAGunguy
Went for a walk this morning. Parks are marked closed by the little barricades they put up but people are moving them out of the way.
20200330_073312.jpg

On that note, probably not a good idea as these people are being towed
https://www.reddit.com/r/Atlanta/comments/fr7nj5/police_towing_cars_at_hiking_spots_in_north_ga/

Beautiful morning though
20200330_073451_HDR.jpg

@GAGunguy
Went for a walk this morning. Parks are marked closed by the little barricades they put up but people are moving them out of the way.
View attachment 2557715

On that note, probably not a good idea as these people are being towed
https://www.reddit.com/r/Atlanta/comments/fr7nj5/police_towing_cars_at_hiking_spots_in_north_ga/

Beautiful morning though
View attachment 2557718
so everyone having their car towed will need to uber and/or and congregate in the impound yard lot spreading virus lol

also, other folks showing up just see a moved barricade and have no idea its closed off. asshole move on the pigs part and doesn't help

so everyone having their car towed will need to uber and/or and congregate in the impound yard lot spreading virus lol

also, other folks showing up just see a moved barricade and have no idea its closed off. asshole move on the pigs part and doesn't help
When I read the Reddit post yesterday I thought the same thing. Rather than let people do their social distancing in nature, come back to their car and go home, they have chosen to take away their car, relying on someone picking them up to go home, then another to pick them up to get their car and take them to where more people are. Big brain time!
download.jpeg

When I read the Reddit post yesterday I thought the same thing. Rather than let people do their social distancing in nature, come back to their car and go home, they have chosen to take away their car, relying on someone picking them up to go home, then another to pick them up to get their car and take them to where more people are. Big brain time!
View attachment 2557745
for real

I figure you could kill two birds with one stone, hire out of work teenagers or whoever to stand by the entrances and keep folks from coming in.

but I guess whoever owns and operates the tow yard wont get skrilla that way and the police wont get the chance to be dicks (cause bully gonna bully)

View attachment 2557745

Read the comments. Apparently the trail was closed before the Wuhan Flu panic. The cars in the picture being towed are parked over the fog line, parked in the roadway, and would get towed about anywhere.

Read the comments. Apparently the trail was closed before the Wuhan Flu panic. The cars in the picture being towed are parked over the fog line, parked in the roadway, and would get towed about anywhere.

Yep, just saw that. Must have been added after I looked at it. I can see it happening at Little Ridge as the sign was knocked down and people were actively dropping their boats and parking their trucks and trailers.

As a side note, I would think this is all just a big conspiracy to see how world governments could control its citizens or see how it impacts climate having everyone off the road.....but dammit - it took Joe Diffie and is about to take John Prine so I don't know what to think anymore.

Back
Top Bottom