• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ga firing line

DADI03

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
I just realized l pass it everyday on the way home from work. Been in this office for almost 2 years now. I'm super observant.
I've been thinking about seeing what it's like. Anybody have any experience with them?
Is it any good? How are the wait times? What's the range distance/length?
Thanks

I like big woods without a doubt. The wait times kill me some times. I was looking at this one because of convenience. Their web site doesn't have a lot of info.
Never been to governors. I would like to go some time though. I heard the wait there can be long as well.
I was hoping to find somewhere you could get in and out of quick and easy. Just blow off a little steam

Try to go earlier in the day or at off times, for least crowds. The rifle range is 2 stations wide and the handgun range is about 12 stations wide and all 25 yards I believe. Great people and very knowledgeable and a one stop shop for suppressors. Prices on firearms were pretty comparable to other local dealers. My only complaint is the rifle range doesn't have enough stations which causes a lot of percussion and reverb from shorter barreled firearms.

I just realized l pass it everyday on the way home from work. Been in this office for almost 2 years now. I'm super observant.
I've been thinking about seeing what it's like. Anybody have any experience with them?
Is it any good? How are the wait times? What's the range distance/length?
Thanks
awesome place good folks,my first range experience about three or four names ago. love the place..little dark inside the lanes but one of my favorite spots. HI caliber is My favorite all timez1

Good folks at Ga Firing Line, no problems here. As long as there’s adequate ventilation, all indoor ranges are pretty much the same. Folks behind the counter have always been good to me. Stop in and give them a try.

Back
Top Bottom