• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ga / Fl Game Today

We are content to have tapped that ass for 3 years straight now. Enjoy your last Natl championships from 11 years ago. Nobody cares.
You cared enough to bring it up. I sleep well at night knowing no matter what, GA will always choke when put in the spotlight.

You cared enough to bring it up. I sleep well at night knowing no matter what, GA will always choke when put in the spotlight.

I didn't really care until you lumped all Dawg fans in the same pile in your earlier rant. Surely you remember the beating the Gators took from Louisville a few years ago? Talk about choke. I can keep going if you need help remembering. (Don't forget those last beatings the Gators took in the SEC champ game a few years ago - CHOKE!!)

I know Gators have a pea sized brain, but damn your memory sucks as well.

6903CD66-DF5B-4764-9D99-FFE4B44432E2.jpeg

I didn't really care until you lumped all Dawg fans in the same pile in your earlier rant. Surely you remember the beating the Gators took from Louisville a few years ago? Talk about choke. I can keep going if you need help remembering. (Don't forget those last beatings the Gators took in the SEC champ game a few years ago - CHOKE!!)

I know Gators have a pea sized brain, but damn your memory sucks as well.
But you see I haven't once brought up how good or bad our team is/was. Y'all have. And yes as a whole the Bulldogs fanbase is the worst in the country. Ask anyone who is a Gator, Vol, Jacket, some Tigers, hell even gamecock fans will all agree that GA has the absolute worst fans as a whole. And you keep talking about our beatings when we have actually won something during my lifetime (I'm 28 btw). The only thing I remember GA winning is the sec back in 02 and 05 up untill 2017 and how your team managed to blow the 17 championship is honestly a miracle because that had to have been one of the most stacked teams in UGA history.

But you see I haven't once brought up how good or bad our team is/was. Y'all have. And yes as a whole the Bulldogs fanbase is the worst in the country. Ask anyone who is a Gator, Vol, Jacket, some Tigers, hell even gamecock fans will all agree that GA has the absolute worst fans as a whole. And you keep talking about our beatings when we have actually won something during my lifetime (I'm 28 btw). The only thing I remember GA winning is the sec back in 02 and 05 up untill 2017 and how your team managed to blow the 17 championship is honestly a miracle because that had to have been one of the most stacked teams in UGA history.

What? You telling me that Gator, Vol, Tech, AU, and dirt pecker fans don’t like UGA. Well that’s news to me.

What? You telling me that Gator, Vol, Tech, AU, and dirt pecker fans don’t like UGA. Well that’s news to me.
I'm saying all these fan bases would agree that GA overall has the worst fanbase. I despise LSU and Tenn, but they are saints compared to GA fans.

Back
Top Bottom