• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ga / Fl Game Today

CFP talks? When? Where? Florida has walked into Jacksonville 2 straight years with a chance to take control of the Rast and 2 straight years left outmanned and outclassed. And you’re sure as hell not catching up in recruiting.
Before our loss Saturday they had the winner of that game as the first two out of the CFP. Don't even get me started on recruiting. Y'all have had a top ten class since Kirby got there and have done ZERO with it. Other teams are doin more with less.

Before our loss Saturday they had the winner of that game as the first two out of the CFP. Don't even get me started on recruiting. Y'all have had a top ten class since Kirby got there and have done ZERO with it. Other teams are doin more with less.

Doing more? Florida has done nothing. UGA won the SEC, won a playoff game and played for the NC. Then won the Eaat again in 2018. Probably gonna win it again in 2019. Florida in same time has done what exactly? Cuz from what I hear from UF fans is that UGA hasn’t won anything since 1980. So that means of you don’t win the natty, you’ve won nothing. So what has Florida done since Mullen got there?

Doing more? Florida has done nothing. UGA won the SEC, won a playoff game and played for the NC. Then won the Eaat again in 2018. Probably gonna win it again in 2019. Florida in same time has done what exactly? Cuz from what I hear from UF fans is that UGA hasn’t won anything since 1980. So that means of you don’t win the natty, you’ve won nothing. So what has Florida done since Mullen got there?
He's rebuilding the program? He didn't come into the situation that Kirby did. You yourself just proved my point. Y'all have all these great 5 star recruits but have only gotten past Atlanta once since 2015 when Kirby got there. On top of the fact the man walked into a gold mine of talent and brought some the better coordinators in the country with him but still can't win the big game. You had Chubb and Michael who were two of the best RBs in GA history on what I would call the best team GA has ever fielded and still fell short.

UGA fans are a lot like a gang, if you don't wear their colors, prepare to get beat, cussed, threatened. There was a story about a group of the "best folk around" then went around outside neyland busting car windows of Tenn fans. But they are such good folks aren't they? History didn't start 28 years ago but to celebrate being a GA fan you got to go back further than that. Otherwise it's just getting all excited and wetting yourself when they choke. Lest we forget 2nd and 26, or the great choke in the SEC championship game where buddy caught the ball with 5 seconds left at the 8 yard line costing ga a chance at a title.

You should take this show on the road! You would out Chapelle out of business. "Gang" LMAO! Dude you are a trip. Your gang just got handed their 3rd loss in a row from a substandard choke prime team. What does that say about that bunch of fodder UF trots out these days?

You should take this show on the road! You would out Chapelle out of business. "Gang" LMAO! Dude you are a trip. Your gang just got handed their 3rd loss in a row from a substandard choke prime team. What does that say about that bunch of fodder UF trots out these days?
Lets see here.. UF has a 2nd year coach who is rebuilding a program that was run into the ground by muschamp and mcelwain, using a QB that hadn't started a game since highschool, has one year of his recruits in house, has managed to be ranked in the top ten all year and hang with a team that will win the championship and only lost by 7 to a GA team that has what 8 or 10 5 star recruits on their team? UF has 1. Kirby walked into a gold mine of talent with some the best coordinators behind him and still can't seem to do anything with it. You ran off Fields who is lighting it up in the big ten, Fromm will most likely be jumping ship while he still has a little draft stock left. Stop me whenever I say something not true.

Lets see here.. UF has a 2nd year coach who is rebuilding a program that was run into the ground by muschamp and mcelwain, using a QB that hadn't started a game since highschool, has one year of his recruits in house, has managed to be ranked in the top ten all year and hang with a team that will win the championship and only lost by 7 to a GA team that has what 8 or 10 5 star recruits on their team? UF has 1. Kirby walked into a gold mine of talent with some the best coordinators behind him and still can't seem to do anything with it. You ran off Fields who is lighting it up in the big ten, Fromm will most likely be jumping ship while he still has a little draft stock left. Stop me whenever I say something not true.

Did you get your book of excuses from Amazon or Barnes and Noble?

Back
Top Bottom