• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA Gun Smuggling Ring

Yep, I sold a Glock to a guy that was a member here. He was over 21, had valid GA Drivers License and a GA gun permit. He met me, showed his ID's, everything seemed ok, transaction completed. Few months go by, get a call from ATF inquiring about this Glock (which I bought from a FFL local dealer). Told them about how everything happened, They told me I did everything that would be required for a private sale and I wasn't in any trouble. They had recovered the Glock in NY along with many others. Traced it back to the dealer and then me.

It all makes sense now...

They were buying stereos out of the the trunk of the car stolen by the crack head with golden nips then packing the guns purchased at several times cost into the stereos and shipping them overseas using bitcoin to transfer the funds from the Ethiopian prince that I'm business partners with now! It all makes perfect sense.

Traces found the guns in large part were bought in Georgia through face-to-face purchases arranged on The Outdoors Trader, a free online classified page and resold for several times their cost.

And exactly how would they "find" that?
Got to wonder how they know 100% that gun "A" was actually acquired from ODT...

Back
Top Bottom