• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA Gun Smuggling Ring

I wonder how much trouble you cn get in for shipping a printing press to Sweden or North Korea? I thought everyone on earth had all of the same constitutional right as we do ?
While we are all 'citizens of the world' the only rights that exist are the third world nations right to our wealth.

Unfortunately there is always going to be the bad element that abuses any good system,
and as far as I can see you really never know what peoples intent is with anything you sell to them.
I am sure these guys had good feedback because if they did not most of us would not have sold anything to them.

I remember one guy who had just joined, trying to purchase all the guns he could in just one day..I saw so many responses on different weapons that it started raising flags. Such a wide variety of models and manufacturers, rather than calling him out, and getting another warning or hat..I just tagged a followed him..One he was tagged and knew someone was following him, he skedaddled ..
I saw this a while back as well and was thinking what the hell is this guy going. I was looking through the classified ads, and his damn name was in every thread looking to meet up. Didnt think about following him to spook with him off, but I figured something wasn't right. Thought maybe he was FED or LEO, but makes sense.

I am fairly new to the ODT, and glad guys have meet with me with little feedback and very few transactions. Thanks to those members!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I had a weird one a few weeks ago. This asshat actually thought that I was going to drive over 100 miles to meet and sell him a $125.00 shotgun.

Then I see he's from Tenn.

I reported it, but the mod didn't seemed to care that this person was intending on breaking the law.
I thought there was a rule against unlawful activity?
I know there are rules against hurting snowflake feelings. I have many infractions for that. lol

If you purchase more than 1 firearm within a month from a FFL dealer, it is supposed to be reported.:wacko:

I was probably on a list before it became a list.:doh:

All I can say is that they had better be gentle and courteous when they knock.:becky: No knock will have a nasty outcome.:shocked: :usa:

Back
Top Bottom