• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA Gun Smuggling Ring

Never heard of this and question its accuracy. Are you an active FFL? Would other FFL's or attorney's care to comment?

No, I do not have a FFL.
That's what the man at the pawn shop told me.

I think it's another Liberal knee-jerk reaction to a problem that never really existed in the first place.

Never heard of this and question its accuracy. Are you an active FFL? Would other FFL's or attorney's care to comment?

it's two or more handguns from the same FFL within 5 business days.

other rules for long guns in the western border states, and some states have special state rules.

Yep, I sold a Glock to a guy that was a member here. He was over 21, had valid GA Drivers License and a GA gun permit. He met me, showed his ID's, everything seemed ok, transaction completed. Few months go by, get a call from ATF inquiring about this Glock (which I bought from a FFL local dealer). Told them about how everything happened, They told me I did everything that would be required for a private sale and I wasn't in any trouble. They had recovered the Glock in NY along with many others. Traced it back to the dealer and then me.
Same exact thing happened to me back in 2012. This is not our first go round with a group of these ****heads.

I get at the bank just to mess with fast food drive throughs. Cheap entertainment.

That and whatever dollar coins the bank can give me.
Bahaha!

Man, that's just wrong. You know they struggle enough with the common bills and coins.

You're gonna cause one of them the have a nervous breakdown!

One more thing as they say. Assuming that @karlvv30 is correct (likely is) how would they trace a gun specifically that gun to ODT unless there was a serial number shown or listed. Its circumstantial if the perp bought a Clock 19 off ODT then shipped a Glock 19 to Timbuktu unless there is irrefutable proof that its the same gun.
They didn't trace the gun to the ODT. They traced it to the original purchaser to inquire about it and he informed them that he sold it here.

Back
Top Bottom