• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA Gun Smuggling Ring

I'm really stunned that this guys have a clean record to legally purchase a firearm.

Who said that they did?

There's nothing stopping someone without a "clean record" from purchasing a gun in a private transaction.

If Charles Manson had a driver's license he could purchase a gun, except for the stupid tattoo on his forehead.

Who said that they did?

There's nothing stopping someone without a "clean record" from purchasing a gun in a private transaction.

If Charles Manson had a driver's license he could purchase a gun, except for the stupid tattoo on his forehead.

I had the wrong assumption from the article that they purchased some of the guns from FFL dealers.

Traces found the guns in large part were bought in Georgia through face-to-face purchases arranged on The Outdoors Trader, a free online classified page and resold for several times their cost.
Wait, more than ODT? Is that even possible?:p
"Court documents show investigators were first tipped off to the ring in June 2013 when customs agents in Melbourne, Australia, found a Zastava 9mm pistol hidden inside a karaoke machine shipped to a local man from a post office in Winston, Georgia."
Dingo Dingo ?:becky:

Wait, more than ODT? Is that even possible?:p
"Court documents show investigators were first tipped off to the ring in June 2013 when customs agents in Melbourne, Australia, found a Zastava 9mm pistol hidden inside a karaoke machine shipped to a local man from a post office in Winston, Georgia."
Dingo Dingo ?:becky:

I'm not saying which ODTer it was but no gun, no pay! :becky: Anyway, resold at several times the cost goes against my Scottish genes!

Back
Top Bottom