• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA Gun Smuggling Ring

Weird, ATF Agent read me word for word on my private messages. All she asked was what my screen name was.

I think we should read between the lines that they had a warrant in this case. I'm sure they knew what his screen name was and they had a warrant to obtain all of his PMs. Did they mention any others besides the contact you had with that individual?

I remember one guy who had just joined, trying to purchase all the guns he could in just one day..I saw so many responses on different weapons that it started raising flags. Such a wide variety of models and manufacturers, rather than calling him out, and getting another warning or hat..I just tagged a followed him..One he was tagged and knew someone was following him, he skedaddled ..

I removed this portion of your post since it contains inaccurate info about the ODT.

"they looked into the Private Messages between the 2 of us (ATF can see everything on here, including private messages)."

No government agency is given access to any private information, including private messages. The only time we give out any info is when we receive a warrant or a subpoena forcing us to do so.
:clap2::thumb:

I think we should read between the lines that they had a warrant in this case. I'm sure they knew what his screen name was and they had a warrant to obtain all of his PMs. Did they mention any others besides the contact you had with that individual?
The agent indicated there was others this person had transactions with. That was all. They had already arrested the guy in NY with the guns. So maybe they had his info already. All I gave was my screen name.

Back
Top Bottom