• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

GA Gun Smuggling Ring

Guys... anybody have any extra stereo sets lying around? Or just extra speakers or Karaoke machines for sale if so let me no' for sho!

Yep, I sold a Glock to a guy that was a member here. He was over 21, had valid GA Drivers License and a GA gun permit. He met me, showed his ID's, everything seemed ok, transaction completed. Few months go by, get a call from ATF inquiring about this Glock (which I bought from a FFL local dealer). Told them about how everything happened, They told me I did everything that would be required for a private sale and I wasn't in any trouble. They had recovered the Glock in NY along with many others. Traced it back to the dealer and then me.

This is 'xactly why I have my buddy video everything with his drone when I meet up with a buyer.

Heck no it ain't. Ive been selling to cheap if you guys are international arms dealers.

This made me LOL.

So reading the story again it does sound like these guys were in the same circle as the guy a couple years ago that was buying them off here and sending them to New York as well.

Back
Top Bottom