• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ga House Bill 292

So special privileges for "special" people, and they removed the church carry language. Thanks for posting this, and I've already called my reps and told them NOT to support this garbage.

Now can we please get a lecture from the "enlightened ones" on compromise and how government works... :rolleyes:

So special privileges for "special" people, and they removed the church carry language. Thanks for posting this, and I've already called my reps and told them NOT to support this garbage.

Now can we please get a lecture from the "enlightened ones" on compromise and how government works... :rolleyes:
There's probably a lot of retired/ex LEO that couldn't pass a background check. lol

Gotta remember that many of our reps don't care for guns much. How many were in State government when the Dems were around? How many were ex-Dems at one point?

They say what they say to get votes, and then revert back to their old habits.

Or is it Pi times the radius squared? It's so hard to know with situations such as these.

This pie are square.

www.rogerogreen.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_03_pi.r.squared.jpg

Gotta remember that many of our reps don't care for guns much. How many were in State government when the Dems were around? How many were ex-Dems at one point?

They say what they say to get votes, and then revert back to their old habits.

I know exactly who are politicians are, including the current governor and the previous governor before him who both "were" and are actually still leftists.

So I really don't care what their feelings are on guns. If they want to run on the republican platform, then they need to support it, or we need to throw them out instead of continually begging them for 2A scraps.

And then we have this one waiting in the wings...

scontent.cdninstagram.com_t51.2885_15_s480x480_e35_12407622_46bf3554301dbac953c4d6889958975ce7.jpg

I know exactly who are politicians are, including the current governor and the previous governor before him who both "were" and are actually still leftists.

So I really don't care what their feelings are on guns. If they want to run on the republican platform, then they need to support it, or we need to throw them out instead of continually begging them for 2A scraps.

And then we have this one waiting in the wings...

scontent.cdninstagram.com_t51.2885_15_s480x480_e35_12407622_46bf3554301dbac953c4d6889958975ce7.jpg

God I hope not. I really hope not.

Back
Top Bottom